East Sacramento Preservation Neighborhood Association is a grass roots group. We are determined to:
- protect the quality of life and the unique appeal of residential neighborhoods;
- unite to preserve residential character, to maintain and expand the urban tree canopy;
- defend the health of our environment and the safety of our streets;
- preserve safe neighborhoods that are bicycle friendly, walkable, and tree lined for future generations.
- to see city officials who are sensitive and supportive of our mission goals;
- genuine transparency in the municipal process so citizens are informed and heard.
Where the process is broken we want it fixed; where it works we want to ensure that it works for everyone.
Federal and state tax authorities recognize East Sacramento Preservation as a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Public Charity and Educational Corporation.