Up 28th Street and over the train tracks is Sutter’s Landing. The former dump site is now a park and a nature area. It is also the highest point in Sacramento. Neighborhood groups and city government are working together to preserve its beauty. Enjoy these photos shot on a sunny day in May.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017