Up 28th Street and over the train tracks is Sutter’s Landing. The former dump site is now a park and a nature area. It is also the highest point in Sacramento. Neighborhood groups and city government are working together to preserve its beauty. Enjoy these photos shot on a sunny day in May.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Next Water Vault Meeting July 24, 2017
- McKinley Park Water Vault Meeting June 13, 2017
- Judy’s Notes From McKinley Pond June 6, 2017
- CKM Student Awarded 2017 East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship May 29, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017