Get ready ‘cuz here it comes.’ Fun, red, white and blue, kids, bikes and crepe paper–an East Sacramento tradition is only four days away. Start decorating those bikes! The parade starts on 41st Street at 10 am. Be sure to check the ESP web site after the parade. We’ll post tons of photos!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017