Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Next Water Vault Meeting July 24, 2017
- McKinley Park Water Vault Meeting June 13, 2017
- Judy’s Notes From McKinley Pond June 6, 2017
- CKM Student Awarded 2017 East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship May 29, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On June 19th, the City hosted a scoping meeting for the proposed McKinley Park water vault currently planned for the east side of McKinley Park. The vault is being proposed to address significant backup of the combined storm drainage system in this area of the neighborhood that occurs during heavy precipitation. Because of the backups, the State Regional Water Quality Control Board is requiring the City take steps to address the problem. The project continues to evolve based on stakeholder input (we are still in the pre-design phase).
We will have a community meeting August 31st to give the Utilities Department an opportunity to present more about the project.
The meeting will be held at the Clunie Clubhouse in McKinley Park from 6:00-8:00pm