- Clang Clang Clang Went the Trolley March 29, 2015
- This Man Knows Sacramento—Free Book Raffle March 29, 2015
- Neighbors Build Community With Earth Day Musical Event March 22, 2015
- Mark Your Calendars!! Free Speaker Series Presents Historian Bill Burg—East Sac History/Our Trolley Car System March 17, 2015
- Watering Rules Are Back March 10, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The Sacramento Press on-line city newspaper created a Splash Page devoted to East Sacramento Preservation. Any articles written for Sacramento Press by East Sacramento Preservation will have a run in the daily newspaper and then be posted permanently on the East Sacramento Slash Page. Connect to the page here, or on the permanent link on our site. The page is a mini-magazine that Sacramentans can access to learn more about us. Thank you to The Sacramento Press for the outreach and city wide exposure.
Update: We have a winner! Michael G. of East Sacramento wins the prize. Check the comments below to learn about the picture. Thank you all for playing.
Finders seekers! We’re calling all sleuths to our first East Sacramento ‘Where in the Neighborhood Is This?’ If you can find this spot in East Sacramento you’ll win a small prize. You must tell where it’s located and what it stands for. Place your best guess in the comments section of the East Sacramento Preservation Web Site. First correct entry wins a $10.00 gift certificate to HeavenLy’s Yogurt. All Sacramentans are welcome to try. The location is in the traditional boundary of East Sacramento. Pull out your magnifying glasses and hit the road. It’s out there somewhere!