Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Meet the Marmaladies: East Sac and Land Park neighbors developed unique recipe for the California State Fair July 27, 2016
- City Animal Services Information—Please Don’t Abandon Pets July 26, 2016
- 38th Street/East Sac Blood Drive June 28, 2016
- New Hiram Johnson Principal June 19, 2016
- Turtle territory: “Turtle lady” and park volunteers discuss city park ponds and the future of the popular reptilian residents June 12, 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The Sacramento Press on-line city newspaper created a Splash Page devoted to East Sacramento Preservation. Any articles written for Sacramento Press by East Sacramento Preservation will have a run in the daily newspaper and then be posted permanently on the East Sacramento Slash Page. Connect to the page here, or on the permanent link on our site. The page is a mini-magazine that Sacramentans can access to learn more about us. Thank you to The Sacramento Press for the outreach and city wide exposure.
Update: We have a winner! Michael G. of East Sacramento wins the prize. Check the comments below to learn about the picture. Thank you all for playing.
Finders seekers! We’re calling all sleuths to our first East Sacramento ‘Where in the Neighborhood Is This?’ If you can find this spot in East Sacramento you’ll win a small prize. You must tell where it’s located and what it stands for. Place your best guess in the comments section of the East Sacramento Preservation Web Site. First correct entry wins a $10.00 gift certificate to HeavenLy’s Yogurt. All Sacramentans are welcome to try. The location is in the traditional boundary of East Sacramento. Pull out your magnifying glasses and hit the road. It’s out there somewhere!