Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Ready, Set, Hike! East Sacramento Preservation Asks For Public Information On Proposed Utility Hike January 20, 2016
- Utility Rate Hike Proposed!! Come To The Clunie Meeting To Voice Your Opinion January 15, 2016
- Help Guide Sac City Unified January 14, 2016
- Help The Rose Garden—Join The Prune-A-Thon January 2, 2016
- East Sacramento Preservation—Year End Photo Gallery and Annual Report December 31, 2015
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The Sacramento Press on-line city newspaper created a Splash Page devoted to East Sacramento Preservation. Any articles written for Sacramento Press by East Sacramento Preservation will have a run in the daily newspaper and then be posted permanently on the East Sacramento Slash Page. Connect to the page here, or on the permanent link on our site. The page is a mini-magazine that Sacramentans can access to learn more about us. Thank you to The Sacramento Press for the outreach and city wide exposure.
Update: We have a winner! Michael G. of East Sacramento wins the prize. Check the comments below to learn about the picture. Thank you all for playing.
Finders seekers! We’re calling all sleuths to our first East Sacramento ‘Where in the Neighborhood Is This?’ If you can find this spot in East Sacramento you’ll win a small prize. You must tell where it’s located and what it stands for. Place your best guess in the comments section of the East Sacramento Preservation Web Site. First correct entry wins a $10.00 gift certificate to HeavenLy’s Yogurt. All Sacramentans are welcome to try. The location is in the traditional boundary of East Sacramento. Pull out your magnifying glasses and hit the road. It’s out there somewhere!