Christmas with a Cause, a musical benefit for Sacramento’s most invisible children, will take place on Friday, December 6, 7 p.m. at Clunie Hall, 601 Alhambra Boulevard. The concert features Autumn Sky/Hans! (of Joy of Madness), Ricker Berger, Justin Farren, Atlas & Arrows, Sandra Dolores, Brian Chris Rogers, J Krage and special guests. Your $10 donation will benefit the Mustard Seed School.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017