Share your input. Go to the Get Involved page to leave a comment, ask a question or take the survey. Ending loose-in-the-street pickup will require repealing Measure A, the 1977 voter-approved initiative that prevents the city from requiring residents to use containers. In June, the City Council will vote to determine if a repeal of Measure A will be added to the November 6 ballot.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- AirBnB Meeting—On the table: caps, permits, taxes August 27, 2015
- Jeff Harris Traffic Meeting August 20, 2015
- The Exact Spot August 20, 2015
- Nextdoor.com—The Mothership August 19, 2015
- Sac State Art News—Our Great University Neighbor’s Events Are Hopping! August 10, 2015