Share your input. Go to the Get Involved page to leave a comment, ask a question or take the survey. Ending loose-in-the-street pickup will require repealing Measure A, the 1977 voter-approved initiative that prevents the city from requiring residents to use containers. In June, the City Council will vote to determine if a repeal of Measure A will be added to the November 6 ballot.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sacramento Speaker Series—Twiggs with Wes Green Presentation and Raffle October 8, 2015
- New Leaf Collection Schedule October 8, 2015
- Body Found in McKinley Pond October 5, 2015
- Sac City Needs Citizen Advisors—Help Spend the Money September 29, 2015
- Tasty Theodore Judah Fundraiser September 20, 2015