Share your input. Go to the Get Involved page to leave a comment, ask a question or take the survey. Ending loose-in-the-street pickup will require repealing Measure A, the 1977 voter-approved initiative that prevents the city from requiring residents to use containers. In June, the City Council will vote to determine if a repeal of Measure A will be added to the November 6 ballot.
- SMUD Community Workshop—HQ Building and Site Renovation Plan May 1, 2015
- McKinley Village Update April 27, 2015
- Professionalism April 26, 2015
- Crude Oil Trains April 22, 2015
- No Permit, Illegal Building Draws East Sac Neighbors’ Ire April 22, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.