Share your input. Go to the Get Involved page to leave a comment, ask a question or take the survey. Ending loose-in-the-street pickup will require repealing Measure A, the 1977 voter-approved initiative that prevents the city from requiring residents to use containers. In June, the City Council will vote to determine if a repeal of Measure A will be added to the November 6 ballot.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Purchase King’s Tickets to Help with Projects at McKinley and Fund Neighborhood Scholarship February 12, 2017
- Update on McKinley Village November 14, 2016
- Residential Areas Near McKinley Park Face Potential Changes to Building Codes September 27, 2016
- McKinley Pond Renovation Update September 25, 2016
- Lawsuit Against McKinley Village – Appellate Court Hearing Set September 18, 2016