Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017
Tag Archives: uptown studios
The first five are guaranteed a prize. Sometimes runners up also score. We moved up three places yesterday, thanks to you. Below are the standings. We are in day seven. Let’s move up to the 200s today. Vote for East Sacramento Preservation.
Click here EastSacpreservation.org/contest
Here are the standings as of March 6th.
- WALK Sacramento 1102
- Sol Collective Arts and Cultural Center 1020
- Cottage Housing, Inc. 757
- NorCal AIDS Cycle 532
- Powerhouse Science Center 479
- Sacramento Tree Foundation 309
- Sacramento Homeless Organizing Committee 285
- Empire Arts Collective 263
- Sacramento SPCA 243
- Music For The Cause 233
- Friends of Adult Day Health Care 172
- Sheriff’s Community Impact Program 143
- East Sacramento Preservation 140
- Center for Workers’ Rights 128
- Women’s Wisdom ART 126
We are very excited to be entered in the Uptown Studios 25th Anniversary contest. If we win we can get help with video production, graphic design, marketing and brand consultation. We can’t win without your help. We’ve moved into the middle third of contestants, but we need votes to be in the top third. Uptown will recognize more than the top contestant, so we’re still in it. Below is the link. Vote for us!
It’s difficult for non-profits to gather funds and East Sacramento Preservation is no exception. In the coming month ESP will send out a request for membership renewal. Our membership money goes directly into community programs, except for room rental, web site fees and minor operating expenses.
Last year we awarded three scholarships to East Sacramento college bound graduates, and we plan to expand the awards this year. Memberships will help fund the scholarship.
Thank you for all your help.