Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017
Tag Archives: planning commision
On July 14, 2015 the Sacramento City Council approved the Sacramento Commons Project. This project includes demolition of the Capitol Towers Historic District and a rich section of downtown’s urban canopy. Our city needs to take a step back and embrace planning that preserves a healthy legacy for future generations.