Tag Archives: East Sacramento Preservation
Greetings East Sacramento Preservation Friends and Neighbors,
Mark your calendars for June 14, 2017 for a general membership ESP meeting. City Council Member Jeff Harris and city representatives for the McKinley Park water retention basin project will be on hand to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you there.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 7-8 pm, McClaskey Warren Adult Education Center
5241 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
The first five are guaranteed a prize. Sometimes runners up also score. We moved up three places yesterday, thanks to you. Below are the standings. We are in day seven. Let’s move up to the 200s today. Vote for East Sacramento Preservation.
Click here EastSacpreservation.org/contest
Here are the standings as of March 6th.
- WALK Sacramento 1102
- Sol Collective Arts and Cultural Center 1020
- Cottage Housing, Inc. 757
- NorCal AIDS Cycle 532
- Powerhouse Science Center 479
- Sacramento Tree Foundation 309
- Sacramento Homeless Organizing Committee 285
- Empire Arts Collective 263
- Sacramento SPCA 243
- Music For The Cause 233
- Friends of Adult Day Health Care 172
- Sheriff’s Community Impact Program 143
- East Sacramento Preservation 140
- Center for Workers’ Rights 128
- Women’s Wisdom ART 126