Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017
- Summer Jobs for Young People!!! April 28, 2017
- McKinley Village Agenda Item for Tonight April 25, 2017
- McKinley Village Update April 25, 2017
- Meeting About Park on Sutter Memorial Site April 11, 2017
Tag Archives: East Sacramento Preservation
Tonight City Council plans to have a discussion item on the agenda for McKinley Village issues, including the Revised Draft of the Environmental Impact Report (RDEIR). The link below is a March 3, 2017 submission to the city from the law firm opposing the city’s work on the McKinley Village EIR. East Sacramento Preservation understands the RDEIR to be insufficient on traffic analysis and issues and urges the city to properly address and mitigate traffic problems that will be cause by McKinley Village.
Below is a link to the March 3,2017 letter to the city.
Greetings East Sacramento Preservation Friends and Neighbors,
Mark your calendars for June 14, 2017 for a general membership ESP meeting. City Council Member Jeff Harris and city representatives for the McKinley Park water retention basin project will be on hand to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you there.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 7-8 pm, McClaskey Warren Adult Education Center
5241 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819