Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sacramento Neighbor Lunch Meet up October 17, 2017
- 2nd Annual ESP Scholarship Fundraiser Event October 11, 2017
- Fall 2017 Advocate East Sacramento Newsletter September 27, 2017
- RedRover Celebrates 30 Years—National HQ in East Sac September 26, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation in the News September 25, 2017
Tag Archives: city meeting
City of Sacramento Public Hearing on McKinley Village (Thursday, October 24, 2013, 5:30 pm)–East Sacramento Neighbors Will Attend
MCKINLEY VILLAGE PUBLIC HEARING
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Hosted by City of Sacramento New City Hall
915 I Street, 1st Floor, Sacramento, CA
The project requires a General Plan Amendment, Rezones & Subdivision Modifications to establish non-standard street sections and public alleys.
Entitlements requested will require Planning Design Commission recommendations to the City Council in 2014
No final decisions will be rendered at hearing.
This is a critical meeting to attend. Citizens can sign up to speak (3 minutes) and submit written comments. East Sacramento Preservation will be there.