The No As Proposed Coalition against McKinley Village held an informational neighborhood forum Wednesday evening, August 28. The standing room only crowd listened attentively to reports on air quality, smart growth, traffic hazards, serious flood consequences, endangered wildlife and the EIR process. Audience members also received packets containing contact sheets, maps, postcards to council members. The audience formed lines for questions during the second half of the program. Grass roots democracy thrives.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017