ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017