ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
- Sister Group Undertakes Panel Discussion on Neighborhood Preservation April 21, 2015
- ESP FUNdraiser April 20, 2015
- Have a Blast and Help the School! April 15, 2015
- McKinley Park Farmer’s Market April 13, 2015
- East Sacramento Preservation Fundraiser—Support Your Neighborhood Organization April 7, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.