ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sac’s Designated High School—Hiram Johnson Athletic Fields Assessment October 19, 2017
- East Sacramento Neighbor Lunch Meet up October 17, 2017
- 2nd Annual ESP Scholarship Fundraiser Event October 11, 2017
- Fall 2017 Advocate East Sacramento Newsletter September 27, 2017
- RedRover Celebrates 30 Years—National HQ in East Sac September 26, 2017