ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
- Mark your calendars—Theodore Judah Art and Music Festival March 19th February 22, 2015
- Ethics and Transparency in Sacramento Politics February 16, 2015
- Learn About How the City Works January 16, 2015
- More Than Sixty People Hear Peper Talk January 15, 2015
- Judah Jog-a-Thon Raises $29,000 for Its Music Program December 12, 2014
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.