ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- McKinley Park Water Vault Meeting June 13, 2017
- Judy’s Notes From McKinley Pond June 6, 2017
- CKM Student Awarded 2017 East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship May 29, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017
- Summer Jobs for Young People!!! April 28, 2017