ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Important Homeless/Parks City Neighborhood Meeting With Steve Hansen November 16, 2015
- Jobs Available at Sacramento City Unified School District November 13, 2015
- Assm. McCarty Meeting—Location: Clunie Clubhouse East Sacramento Room October 30, 2015
- A Block of East Sacramento on the Sales Block—Near McVillage October 28, 2015
- David Lubin Event Tonight—Public School Information October 27, 2015