ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Water Vault Meeting! Wednesday September 20th, 6pm, Clunie Clubhouse September 18, 2017
- Get to Know Sac City’s Teachers of the Year September 10, 2017
- Come to the ESP Board Meeting Next Wednesday September 7, 2017
- McKinley Water/Sewage Vault Meeting August 25, 2017
- 2017 Backyard Composting Seminars August 24, 2017