East Sacramento Preservation welcomes the sale of the Philipp’s Bakery building on 33rd and Folsom and looks forward to the small business that will move in. The buyers, Ken Fahn and Mark Cordano, are looking for tenants. Read the whole story at Sacramento Press.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017