It was cold. It was grey. Despite the January chill dozens of volunteers came out to make McKinley Park beautiful. The the cheerful volunteers cut, pruned and clipped to make the garden grow. The Sacramento Rose Society was on hand to give expert advice on rose pruning and East Sacramento residents, Americorps, rosarians and city employees joined together to make this event a success. Check out the city volunteer page for more opportunities to help East Sacramento and city.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017