The steps are coming closer. In three weeks the steady patter of both serious and amateur runners will fill the streets of East Sacramento. The Inaugural SacTown 10 Miler is here.
The course runs down M Street and promises to draw top regional runners. SacTown 10 is owned and managed by the Sacramento Running Association, the founder of the California International Marathon.
Inaugural SacTown 10 at a Glance
Date & Time: Sunday, April 3, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Location: 10th Street and Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA
- Starts and finishes at the spectacular California State Capitol.
- Fast, flat, scenic 10-mile out and back course.
- Course route includes Capitol Mall, Midtown and East Sacramento.
- Runners who achieve sub-50, -55, -60, -65, -70, -75, -80-minute finish times will receive special shirts printed with this accomplishment. All runners will receive a technical t-shirt.
- Awards to top three finishers in five-year age divisions.
- $45 until closing date/time of March 27, 11:59 P.M. PST.
- Online registration only. RunSRA.org
- No race day registration.
- Entries are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and will not be rolled over to future events under any circumstances.