You’re Invited to a Community Meeting Regarding the Proposed Solar Farm at Sutter’s Landing Park/28th St. Landfill
- Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011
- Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location: Clunie Community Center, Room A, 601 Alhambra Blvd.
- Presenters: City Councilmember Steve Cohn
- City Staff: Utilities Solid Waste/28th St. Landfill, Park Planning & Development
- Potential Solar Farm Operator: Conergy Projects, Inc.
Proposed Project: Phased installation of solar facilities to produce renewable energy until landfill fully available for permanent development as a park. The City will receive payment for the lease of the land used for the solar farm.
Next public meeting on this project scheduled for: Thursday, March 3, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Parks & Recreation Commission, Historic City Hall Commission Hearing Room, 915 I St., 2nd Floor
For additional information, contact J.P. Tindell, Park Planning & Development,
808-1955, email@example.com or Marty Strauss, Utilities Solid Waste, 808-4934, firstname.lastname@example.org