The 41st & 42nd Street Parade will begin at 11 a.m. at the corner of 41st and M streets. Open to everyone, including children on decorated bikes, dogs and birds, it is reported to be the longest-running annual parade west of the Mississippi. There might even be a horse and wagon this year!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Next Water Vault Meeting July 24, 2017
- McKinley Park Water Vault Meeting June 13, 2017
- Judy’s Notes From McKinley Pond June 6, 2017
- CKM Student Awarded 2017 East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship May 29, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017