The 41st & 42nd Street Parade will begin at 11 a.m. at the corner of 41st and M streets. Open to everyone, including children on decorated bikes, dogs and birds, it is reported to be the longest-running annual parade west of the Mississippi. There might even be a horse and wagon this year!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017