Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017
Could the Proposed Angelides McKinley Village Project Obstruct State Rail and Highway Projects?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Angelides, Cal Trans, city of sacramento, East Sacramento, East Sacramento Neighborhood Associations, high speed rail, McKinley Village, meagan garcia norris, Phil Angelides, rail, rail way, rail yard, railyard, riverview capital investments, Smart Growth, Steve Cohn, tina thomas, traffic, traffic calming, train. Bookmark the permalink.