Do NOT assume the city knows everything about your neighborhood! The value of having multiple citizens comment is the fact that each person knows details about a specific location, that when added to the public comments, can actually change an EIR. For example, perhaps you remember that years ago a property along the proposed McKinley Village project site was involved in abatement for an environmental contamination. This information may be very relevant since the contamination might be present in the area where the project will eventually be and/or it may be in the area that will be affected by construction affecting a broader geographical area.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Next Water Vault Meeting July 24, 2017
- McKinley Park Water Vault Meeting June 13, 2017
- Judy’s Notes From McKinley Pond June 6, 2017
- CKM Student Awarded 2017 East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship May 29, 2017
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017