East Sacramento Preservation Agenda
April 11, 2011
Clunie Community Center
East Sacramento Room
601 Alhambra Blvd, McKinley Park
F Street and Alhambra Blvd
Welcome to guests!
1. City of Sacramento Department of Transportation Project Manager Mehrdad Nazeri will brief ESP about an East Sacramento road improvement project we are considering in 2013 when Folsom Blvd and J Street are resurfaced.
2. Stonebridge Properties will present and discuss the concepts for the re-use of Sutter Memorial Hospital. The concepts reflect what they heard from the neighborhood during last summer’s outreach.
• East Lawn Memorial Park Fundraising Project-Need Date for practice presentations
• Insurance Bill Coming Due
• Pops in the Park for the East Portal Park Saturday, June 16th with the band “The Q-Balls”
Next Neighborhood Advisory Committee Meeting (Mercy)
Mercy General Hospital
5:30 in the Main Auditorium