Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Date Correction—SCUSD Strategic Plan Meeting at Kit Carson Tuesday May 3rd May 2, 2016
- Sacramento City School District Strategic Plan—Come Participate April 30, 2016
- City Parks Survey—Give Your Two Cents April 29, 2016
- City to Vote On McKinley Park Pond Plan April 26, 2016
- East Sacramento Preservation Offers $500 Scholarship April 21, 2016
Monthly Archives: September 2012
ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
East Sacramento Preservation Meeting
September 12, 2012
Second Wednesday of each month
Clunie Community Center
East Sacramento Room
601 Alhambra Blvd, McKinley Park
F Street and Alhambra Blvd
Guests can have their items on the agenda. Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 457-2725.