Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- AirBnB Meeting—On the table: caps, permits, taxes August 27, 2015
- Jeff Harris Traffic Meeting August 20, 2015
- The Exact Spot August 20, 2015
- Nextdoor.com—The Mothership August 19, 2015
- Sac State Art News—Our Great University Neighbor’s Events Are Hopping! August 10, 2015
Monthly Archives: September 2012
ESP has repeatedly asked Mercy Hospital to address the garbage problem around the hospital, both litter and cigarette trash. At the last Neighborhood Advisory meeting with Mercy, administration agreed to put a garbage can back in front of the hospital. This didn’t happen and garbage piled up over the weekend. The neighborhood deserves better than this, Mercy. Please clean up your act. Place trash cans around the hospital (more than one). Empty them. Have housekeeping circle the hospital twice a day to keep the campus in a decent state.
East Sacramento Preservation Meeting
September 12, 2012
Second Wednesday of each month
Clunie Community Center
East Sacramento Room
601 Alhambra Blvd, McKinley Park
F Street and Alhambra Blvd
Guests can have their items on the agenda. Email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 457-2725.