- Katia’s Corner on H Street Hosts ESP FUNraiser! May 21, 2015
- Tomorrow is the Day! May 16, 2015
- Transparency Meetings Continue/Mark Your Calendars May 15, 2015
- SMUD Community Workshop—HQ Building and Site Renovation Plan May 1, 2015
- McKinley Village Update April 27, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Sacramento bloggers are posting this picture. ESP understands that this young lady has health concerns and needs our help. Call 911 if you think you see her.
Get ready ‘cuz here it comes.’ Fun, red, white and blue, kids, bikes and crepe paper–an East Sacramento tradition is only four days away. Start decorating those bikes! The parade starts on 41st Street at 10 am. Be sure to check the ESP web site after the parade. We’ll post tons of photos!