- Mark your calendars—Theodore Judah Art and Music Festival March 19th February 22, 2015
- Ethics and Transparency in Sacramento Politics February 16, 2015
- Learn About How the City Works January 16, 2015
- More Than Sixty People Hear Peper Talk January 15, 2015
- Judah Jog-a-Thon Raises $29,000 for Its Music Program December 12, 2014
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Sacramento bloggers are posting this picture. ESP understands that this young lady has health concerns and needs our help. Call 911 if you think you see her.
Get ready ‘cuz here it comes.’ Fun, red, white and blue, kids, bikes and crepe paper–an East Sacramento tradition is only four days away. Start decorating those bikes! The parade starts on 41st Street at 10 am. Be sure to check the ESP web site after the parade. We’ll post tons of photos!