- Mark your calendars—Theodore Judah Art and Music Festival March 19th February 22, 2015
- Ethics and Transparency in Sacramento Politics February 16, 2015
- Learn About How the City Works January 16, 2015
- More Than Sixty People Hear Peper Talk January 15, 2015
- Judah Jog-a-Thon Raises $29,000 for Its Music Program December 12, 2014
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.