Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- California International Marathon Map—December 3rd November 28, 2017
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.