Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sacramento Speaker Series—Twiggs with Wes Green Presentation and Raffle October 8, 2015
- New Leaf Collection Schedule October 8, 2015
- Body Found in McKinley Pond October 5, 2015
- Sac City Needs Citizen Advisors—Help Spend the Money September 29, 2015
- Tasty Theodore Judah Fundraiser September 20, 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.