- Clang Clang Clang Went the Trolley March 29, 2015
- This Man Knows Sacramento—Free Book Raffle March 29, 2015
- Neighbors Build Community With Earth Day Musical Event March 22, 2015
- Mark Your Calendars!! Free Speaker Series Presents Historian Bill Burg—East Sac History/Our Trolley Car System March 17, 2015
- Watering Rules Are Back March 10, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.