Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- AirBnB Meeting—On the table: caps, permits, taxes August 27, 2015
- Jeff Harris Traffic Meeting August 20, 2015
- The Exact Spot August 20, 2015
- Nextdoor.com—The Mothership August 19, 2015
- Sac State Art News—Our Great University Neighbor’s Events Are Hopping! August 10, 2015
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.