Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Meet the Marmaladies: East Sac and Land Park neighbors developed unique recipe for the California State Fair July 27, 2016
- City Animal Services Information—Please Don’t Abandon Pets July 26, 2016
- 38th Street/East Sac Blood Drive June 28, 2016
- New Hiram Johnson Principal June 19, 2016
- Turtle territory: “Turtle lady” and park volunteers discuss city park ponds and the future of the popular reptilian residents June 12, 2016
Monthly Archives: July 2011
It’s been a big week for the East Sacramento Preservation web site. The Wall Street Journal chose East Sacramento Preservation’s blog post on Bertha Henschel for publication on its national digital network. Locally, Sacramento Press gave two East Sacramento Preservation articles (Bertha Henschel and Cookie’s) Top Story of the Week status and Sacramento Bee Connect made our Bertha Henschel post their lead feature.
We are tooting our own horn. But that horn belongs to a 100% volunteer, registered non-profit neighborhood organization dedicated to preserving the heritage and beauty of Sacramento and its neighborhoods.
We are grateful to our members and friends. Thank you for your continued support.
If you think we should bring attention to a neighborhood or city issue please contact us at email@example.com.