Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Meet the Marmaladies: East Sac and Land Park neighbors developed unique recipe for the California State Fair July 27, 2016
- City Animal Services Information—Please Don’t Abandon Pets July 26, 2016
- 38th Street/East Sac Blood Drive June 28, 2016
- New Hiram Johnson Principal June 19, 2016
- Turtle territory: “Turtle lady” and park volunteers discuss city park ponds and the future of the popular reptilian residents June 12, 2016
Yearly Archives: 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.