Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Explore the City of Trees May 9, 2016
- East Sac Garden Tour Is Here! May 6, 2016
- Date Correction—SCUSD Strategic Plan Meeting at Kit Carson Tuesday May 3rd May 2, 2016
- Sacramento City School District Strategic Plan—Come Participate April 30, 2016
- City Parks Survey—Give Your Two Cents April 29, 2016
Yearly Archives: 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.