- Crude Oil Trains April 22, 2015
- No Permit, Illegal Building Draws East Sac Neighbors’ Ire April 22, 2015
- Spring Cleaning at McKinley Park Pond April 21, 2015
- Sister Group Undertakes Panel Discussion on Neighborhood Preservation April 21, 2015
- ESP FUNdraiser April 20, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Yearly Archives: 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.