Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- East Sacramento Preservation Scholarship Deadline Looming! May 1, 2017
- Summer Jobs for Young People!!! April 28, 2017
- McKinley Village Agenda Item for Tonight April 25, 2017
- McKinley Village Update April 25, 2017
- Meeting About Park on Sutter Memorial Site April 11, 2017
Yearly Archives: 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.