Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Meeting on Wednesday—Opportunity to Ask Questions About the Water/Sewer Vault September 19, 2017
- Water Vault Meeting! Wednesday September 20th, 6pm, Clunie Clubhouse September 18, 2017
- Get to Know Sac City’s Teachers of the Year September 10, 2017
- Come to the ESP Board Meeting Next Wednesday September 7, 2017
- McKinley Water/Sewage Vault Meeting August 25, 2017
Yearly Archives: 2011
Earth friendly transportation is available on 36th and J Streets thanks to Mike Majors of East Sacramento who opened The Electric Bike Shop just this year. He hopes to get people out of their cars when running errands around town. “You can pedal these like a bike, or use the electric power, says Majors. No special licensing is required and the charge is up to 20 miles on most models.”
No more parking hassles and no fuel emissions! Not a bad ride. Read more about the shop in Comstock’s.