- Katia’s Corner on H Street Hosts ESP FUNraiser! May 21, 2015
- Tomorrow is the Day! May 16, 2015
- Transparency Meetings Continue/Mark Your Calendars May 15, 2015
- SMUD Community Workshop—HQ Building and Site Renovation Plan May 1, 2015
- McKinley Village Update April 27, 2015
Get East Sac Preservation Updates Right in your Email!
Click here to get your ad on our site as a sponsor.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
If Sutter Health’s Midtown expansion stays on track, East Sacramento’s Sutter Memorial Hospital will close acute care services in 2011. Exactly what this will mean for East Sacramento is not clear at this time. In 2011 ESP will closely monitor this issue and advocate for the health of the neighborhood.
On Wednesday, December 15th at 4:00 AM Elliott Fouts Gallery
at 4749 J Street was the victim of a smash and grab theft. The gallery’s computer was stolen and the thief remains at large. If you have any information about the crime please contact Sacramento Police at (non emergency) 264-5471.