Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Ready, Set, Hike! East Sacramento Preservation Asks For Public Information On Proposed Utility Hike January 20, 2016
- Utility Rate Hike Proposed!! Come To The Clunie Meeting To Voice Your Opinion January 15, 2016
- Help Guide Sac City Unified January 14, 2016
- Help The Rose Garden—Join The Prune-A-Thon January 2, 2016
- East Sacramento Preservation—Year End Photo Gallery and Annual Report December 31, 2015
Yearly Archives: 2010
If Sutter Health’s Midtown expansion stays on track, East Sacramento’s Sutter Memorial Hospital will close acute care services in 2011. Exactly what this will mean for East Sacramento is not clear at this time. In 2011 ESP will closely monitor this issue and advocate for the health of the neighborhood.
On Wednesday, December 15th at 4:00 AM Elliott Fouts Gallery
at 4749 J Street was the victim of a smash and grab theft. The gallery’s computer was stolen and the thief remains at large. If you have any information about the crime please contact Sacramento Police at (non emergency) 264-5471.