Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Update on McKinley Village November 14, 2016
- Residential Areas Near McKinley Park Face Potential Changes to Building Codes September 27, 2016
- McKinley Pond Renovation Update September 25, 2016
- Lawsuit Against McKinley Village – Appellate Court Hearing Set September 18, 2016
- Meet the Marmaladies: East Sac and Land Park neighbors developed unique recipe for the California State Fair July 27, 2016
Yearly Archives: 2010
If Sutter Health’s Midtown expansion stays on track, East Sacramento’s Sutter Memorial Hospital will close acute care services in 2011. Exactly what this will mean for East Sacramento is not clear at this time. In 2011 ESP will closely monitor this issue and advocate for the health of the neighborhood.
On Wednesday, December 15th at 4:00 AM Elliott Fouts Gallery
at 4749 J Street was the victim of a smash and grab theft. The gallery’s computer was stolen and the thief remains at large. If you have any information about the crime please contact Sacramento Police at (non emergency) 264-5471.