Subscribe to our Newsletter!
- Meet the New Top Cop November 10, 2017
- Run to Feed the Hungry Course Map November 10, 2017
- Asthma is Serious—Check Before You Burn November 5, 2017
- East Sac Columnist Looks at Homelessness October 29, 2017
- East Sacramento—Join the Conversation, Excellent Symposium Opportunity October 20, 2017
Yearly Archives: 2010
If Sutter Health’s Midtown expansion stays on track, East Sacramento’s Sutter Memorial Hospital will close acute care services in 2011. Exactly what this will mean for East Sacramento is not clear at this time. In 2011 ESP will closely monitor this issue and advocate for the health of the neighborhood.
On Wednesday, December 15th at 4:00 AM Elliott Fouts Gallery
at 4749 J Street was the victim of a smash and grab theft. The gallery’s computer was stolen and the thief remains at large. If you have any information about the crime please contact Sacramento Police at (non emergency) 264-5471.